• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Best Moderator Ever :D

Is Rayado56 here is the story, So i was looking for some Soal Sand in the Nether. And i saw this portal, so im like lets see where this goes. I went in it, and i saw a big statue of a Diamond Sword, so i ask Ray to tp to me. He was like DUDE THIS IS THE VIP WORLD, i was like :shock: (if this was me i would of banned myself right then and there) So im like "I can explain" and so i showed him the portal where a admin was taking it down (I forgot who) and he told ray that he made it and ray was cool about it
asked me if i bought anything from the V.I.P shop,I said no, Ray gave me some Soal Sand and I moved on. Thats why he is the best ever for understanding that accidents happen and sorry for a long story :D

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
actually i went through a /warp hg nether portal in creative and it teleported me to the nether and then i destroyed that portal; idk where the 'vip world' portal is EDIT:plus even when i go through a portal from the nether it takes me to the other side of the hg gateway portal there is areas of tons of portals all clumped together i got rid of a lot of them (possibly caused by admins and co-owners the same way i did)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
1- A moderator isn't good for giving free stuff to people, that is what we don't want because the idea of survival is to SURVIVE and get your items by YOURSELF! (this includes buying it in hshop too :3)
2- I know thats a bug, we will fix it soon, we just need to change the linkeability (i love this word) of the nether portal to the factions world