• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Being Able To See The Health Of Players While Spectating.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I think you should be able to see the health of players while spectating in sg by right clicking them or something, sometimes when I get killed I'd like to see their health instead of just asking them xD
I agree with this. I was talking about with Nate the other night. Would be cool to also see their health and potion effects in spectating

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Or something similar to the new spectator mode (where you can click on players to spectate them), and it would be super awesome if you made it so the inventory and potion effects would also be able to be seen the same way. (And chests, etc. So whatever the player your spectating sees you see, even inv chest f5 health hunger etc)

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Or something similar to the new spectator mode (where you can click on players to spectate them), and it would be super awesome if you made it so the inventory and potion effects would also be able to be seen the same way. (And chests, etc. So whatever the player your spectating sees you see, even inv chest f5 health hunger etc)
You can see their inventory by right clicking them btw.

But I think that it is a good idea for spectating only. Not for people playing since if you have a half a heart you will get targeted and not have a chance.

MysticMusician

Em, There are people who get targetted at full health every game anyways xD I don't really feel like you'll get targetted with half a heart, whether someone near me is at full health or not i'd try to kill them.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You can see their inventory by right clicking them btw.

But I think that it is a good idea for spectating only. Not for people playing since if you have a half a heart you will get targeted and not have a chance.
Yeah but it'd only open it when the player you're spectating opens it

___Barney___

I like the idea but there is a mod...My friend has it SO usefull in SCBB but not in SG because they can regen quicker at full hunger or fall damage in SG..

_Bach_

Retired Staff
To answer some potential objections people may have about this suggestion, and give some great advantages!
1. If people are skype teaming, a spectator can give an unfair advantage!
- maybe... But it's not adding that much of an advantage. Mainly allowing spectators to be more involved in a game, and many SG servers have this addition, so it obviously can work

2. Better recording of HACKERS!
-If you could see things from their perspective, if say the player had kill aura, it would be even more obvious! The quality of the hacker recordings could get way better with this system!

3. Potion Effects can already be seen by just looking at the particles around a player, but the time remaining on the effect could be displayed for further detail :)

Love the idea though! :D this would be a great SG update!!