• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Battle of the tryhards

Who is more tryhard:

• TryHardViper

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Trenly

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Its a Tie

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trenly

Admin
Admin
In one corner we have TryHardViper. A sly character who makes pointless posts on forums, changes his name to try and incite Trenly to tryhard, and is just trying way too hard at everything.

In the other corner we have Trenly, This former tryhard was the OG Tryhard. Although he no longer tries as hard as he used to, did he try harder than his opponent?

This contest will be refereed by Zainos to ensure a fair contest. Winner will be awarded based on who has more votes in the poll. News coverage will be taken care of by iiJam

Ready. Set. Fight!

Tl;Dr:
Vote for who is more tryhard

jcdentonswh0re69

Yep, 24/7 on the forums pointless posts each and every day... stacking up those messages trying to get to 1k. I mean I joined the forums in 2014 on my main Forums acc but I guess I made this one my main. Anyway, I'ma start going spam on Forums now. yw Trenly
I couldn't of said it better.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I thi... screw it, it's viper, case closed. I've probably been on the server for like over double the time of him, yet he has more messages than me, Trenly has a crap ton of messages but in fairness he has been here even longer than me by a few months, even if I joined forums late compared to when I actually joined the server. So yeah, it's now Viper.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I thi... screw it, it's viper, case closed. I've probably been on the server for like over double the time of him, yet he has more messages than me, Trenly has a **** ton of messages but in fairness he has been here even longer than me by a few months, even if I joined forums late compared to when I actually joined the server. So yeah, it's now Viper.
I think you forgot that I didn't create a pointless thread to just say "Hi". Im 98% sure that all my threads have been made to incite discussion.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
the fact that Viper is beating Trenly in the tryhard race is sad since Trenly is the biggest tryhard HHG has ever known <3

but seriously I've only ever seen Viper in a few forum posts, never on server.
I'm on most of the time on pvp and sg I don't ever rly go on creative or any other gamemodes that you play on.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I see Trenly on forums all the time and see Viper on the server all the time. I feel like Trenly wins the forums part and Viper wins the server part. So it's a tie. xD