• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Armour Stands And Minecarts

the_angry_chili

(this only applies to the creative server) Wuddup M'dudes,
I'm fairly new to this forum thing so I don't know if this is under the right thread or if any of this is right, so I apologize in advance.

Anyways, I've been working on this huge project, and thankfully minecarts are a thing in the creative server which helped me a lot. Only problem is, is that I need to be able to put an Armour Stand in a minecart, which I can do just fine in singleplayer, but I can't do it in the creative server! Is there a special command that you need to do to accomplish it, or is it just not a thing yet? My rank is also a default, if that is the problem. Please reply if someone has the answer!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I believe it has to do with creative being 1.12. When I tested on single player in 1.12.2 I was not able to get the armor stand into the cart, but when I went to my 1.8.9 server It went in normally.