• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Animals Disappearing

pofoproud

Trusted Member
  • In Game Name: LilPoofyVert
  • When did you discover this Bug: Along time ago when i was a noob and got freaked out because i thought someone killed my cows
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: In skyblock when you first get on and do /is h all your animals are there but if you warp to someone's island "/is warp Zainos" and then go back and do "/is h" most of your animals will be gone
  • In which server is the bug located? Skyblock
  • My game when i first get on skyblock : (Theres chickens in the back)
    2017-04-07_22.27.10.png
  • My game after I warp to someone's island and come back to my island : (No chickens in the back)
    2017-04-07_22.27.41.png

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think this is just a visual glitch that is a mojang issue. I use 1.8.9 and have only encountered this issue when using any version that is 1.9 or higher. The animals are still there, they just don't render for sone reason.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Quick question. Could this be what causes the invis glitch in the pvp 1v1's, or is that something different? Since the invis glitch is still happening in pvp

Agent

Zainos, since you were asking about it a couple of days ago, I can verify that this is still a problem. I tried 1.11 again and poof, no villagers (well a couple of them were still visible). Went back to 1.8 and they came back.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Zainos, since you were asking about it a couple of days ago, I can verify that this is still a problem. I tried 1.11 again and poof, no villagers (well a couple of them were still visible). Went back to 1.8 and they came back.
will investigate then, thank you very much!