• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Alpine Parkour

Keknek

Name: Alpine
Difficulty: Medium
Length: Medium
Checkpoint: 1

This is Alpine Parkour!!! This parkour is build by Smartz_ ,Senzii ,and Me! Thanks to TheSpeedyTurtle_ to let us his plot ,and to BDTx102 for helping !

You can find this Parkour in the creative at /p h TheSpeedyTurtle_:8

Thank you for reading this =)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This parkour seems a bit short. We already have several short parkours and I don’t think another one is needed at the moment.

The mountain seems cut off. I would rather see it made somewhere where you could have the whole mountain rather than just a corner of it. The theme overall doesnt seem that strong as we already have two winter themed maps, with one of them already being set in a mountain scene (FrozenValley and Ice).

The house isnt well made, and the stumps you jump on just look a bit out of place. The whole map just seems sub-par.

Sorry, but this map has been declined.

Also, the video cuts from one part to another. Im not sure if thats intentional or not but it doesnt show the whole parkour.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This parkour seems a bit short. We already have several short parkours and I don’t think another one is needed at the moment.
Just because we already have some short parkours, why does that mean we can't have another one? What do you mean 'another one isn't needed at the moment?' Why does it matter when it's added to be honest?
I see potential in this map, but I agree with most of the other points you made.

joexxx6

Ummm in the map requirements it says the length and difficulty don't matter....

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The point I was trying to make is that we don't really want there to be a majority of the maps that only take 2-5 minutes to complete. We already have a few of those, and while they are nice and are good to have, there still needs to be a balance

joexxx6

The point I was trying to make is that we don't really want there to be a majority of the maps that only take 2-5 minutes to complete. We already have a few of those, and while they are nice and are good to have, there still needs to be a balance

If this is so then state it in the map requirements so that people don't make the same mistake.