• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global allow to see ping #'s on tab

Fu3rza

alright i know this is somewhat a problem in this community and mainly affects games related to pvp, mainly due to targeting issues and stuff but you have to think about it from both sides of a person who lags and then the person with no connection problems.

it might be their fault their internet is acting up but what about the ones who have no issue, rather they know they are lagging? In some pvp game modes like combo for example, not entirely fair fight if someone has an internet issue. If players that lag terribly and know they do and abuse it play then whats the point?

I guess what i'm trying to get at is that, ping numbers shouldn't be black listed only because it shows everyone's exact ping and makes them a target, in a way it gives them an advantage if used right, just like if someone with low ping has one.