• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock AFK

xAng

As someone who plays Skyblock ALL THE TIME, and buys things from the store for SB and does everything she can to enjoy it, I have one request in return. I miss, SO badly, the AFK ability. I was able to collect resources easier and grow my island. I know some argued that it may have been too OP or great, but now that people have /fly, I don't think that that is a fair argument. I really miss it, and I just ask for this one thing in return for supporting this server! This is where I spend my free time and I would SO gladly appreciate this! Thanks for your time!

Thank you,
Angel

CxffeeBeanz

AFK'ing is unnecessary. If you want the loot you shouldn't mind looking up every now and then. Moving around. Yeah /fly is OP, but people pay a LOT for it. I don't think that AFK'ing is that important. It's also a problem for people when others AFK in front of their chests, or in front of shops, etc. I have been playing since 2015. And even to me, a hardcore fighter of this server, and playing to the best of a player's ability, I don't care about AFK'ing. It's not that important. Sorry, but I disagree.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I think the anti-afk system is good, and it not only gives SB more of a challenge but requires you to do actual work and not to just not leave it and get a ton of stuff for nothing. I'll admit I loved it when I could just go AFK and gather so much stuff, but I don't mind the anti-afk system. I know this is resource-intensive but you can make an auto cobble farm and auto tree farm from withers. If only we had the observer block to make auto systems without a wither...

xAng

AFK'ing is unnecessary. If you want the loot you shouldn't mind looking up every now and then. Moving around. Yeah /fly is OP, but people pay a LOT for it. I don't think that AFK'ing is that important. It's also a problem for people when others AFK in front of their chests, or in front of shops, etc. I have been playing since 2015. And even to me, a hardcore fighter of this server, and playing to the best of a player's ability, I don't care about AFK'ing. It's not that important. Sorry, but I disagree.
Actually, people don't pay a LOT for it. You may have, and that is your choice, but Zac got it for free from a common treasure.

andrew louie

As someone who plays Skyblock ALL THE TIME, and buys things from the store for SB and does everything she can to enjoy it, I have one request in return. I miss, SO badly, the AFK ability. I was able to collect resources easier and grow my island. I know some argued that it may have been too OP or great, but now that people have /fly, I don't think that that is a fair argument. I really miss it, and I just ask for this one thing in return for supporting this server! This is where I spend my free time and I would SO gladly appreciate this! Thanks for your time!

Thank you,
Angel
Let's just make another server called OP skyblock

xAng

No, Afk'ing over night could yield so much iron and gold. I have done it on another server so don't ask
I'm going to ask because it's something I want, but you don't have to agree. However, I'm going to ask what I want so I would appreciate it if you didn't tell me what to and to not ask. Thanks.