• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Admin or Tech Expert Help Please

KobeBeast15

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing on behalf of my son, Kobe. He is completely distraught because he got to the end of Cave Parkour and the sign said "Jump to Win". He thought this meant jump in the lava to the side and when he did, it said he died. He is overwhelmed and would love to be Teleported to the end and is hoping someone can show him or tell him what to do next.

I don't know anything about this type of game, but he tells me it took so much work to get to the end and he just followed the sign.

Is there anyone that can help us? I barely know how to ask for help because I don't understand. I am only typing this because my son is so distraught.

Please help or explain to me what I should tell me 10 year old.

Thanks so much,

Holly P. (Kobe's mom)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing on behalf of my son, Kobe. He is completely distraught because he got to the end of Cave Parkour and the sign said "Jump to Win". He thought this meant jump in the lava to the side and when he did, it said he died. He is overwhelmed and would love to be Teleported to the end and is hoping someone can show him or tell him what to do next.

I don't know anything about this type of game, but he tells me it took so much work to get to the end and he just followed the sign.

Is there anyone that can help us? I barely know how to ask for help because I don't understand. I am only typing this because my son is so distraught.

Thanks so much,

Holly P. (Kobe's mom)
If he did set his check point, He might be able to go closer to the spot he was in.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
To Whom It May Concern:

Thanks so much,

Holly P. (Kobe's mom)
I have already explained to your son in game about the predicament he has come across. I am unsure as to what he did exactly however upon reaching the end of Cave parkour, you do have to jump into the lava to win the parkour as underneath the lava there is water and then the button to finish it. I have done this myself and I did not get killed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have already explained to your son in game about the predicament he has come across. I am unsure as to what he did exactly however upon reaching the end of Cave parkour, you do have to jump into the lava to win the parkour as underneath the lava there is water and then the button to finish it. I have done this myself and I did not get killed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
He thought this meant jump in the lava to the side and when he did, it said he died.
After looking in game, It would appear as if he simply jumped into a place where the lava was two blocks deep instead of one block deep. In other words, when he jumped to the lava on the side that was incorrect. He should have jumped to the lava directly in front of him which is what the sign intended.