• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Add "Cuck" to the chat filter

Lafayette

The word cuck; a swear-word insult. People can use it as it isn't added to the filter, and I suggest it should be. I've seen it used a lot.

Last edited:

joexxx6

The word cuck; a swear-word insult. People can use it as it isn't added to the filter, and I suggest it should be. I've seen it used a lot.

We don't need to add this, as long as you report players who break the rules with valid evidence HERE the server will cope just as well without the filter. People will find a way to still bypass it anyway.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
literally the word we all know in love, the male chicken, can be bypassed by normal words like cook and would u want the server to block e v e r y si n g l e word that is possible to bypass another, id sure hate it

Lafayette

literally the word we all know in love, the male chicken, can be bypassed by normal words like cook and would u want the server to block e v e r y si n g l e word that is possible to bypass another, id sure hate it
Not "cock", "cuck". They're different words.

Last edited:

Lafayette

We don't need to add this, as long as you report players who break the rules with valid evidence HERE the server will cope just as well without the filter. People will find a way to still bypass it anyway.
I completely understand where you're coming from; I'd just prefer if they did add it as it's now a rather popular word and I'm not comfortable as to how commonly it's used.