• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

A Very Fond Farewell

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think the time has come for me to say my final farewells to this server.

I started HHG in January of 2015 which was 2 1/2 years ago. It has been absolutely amazing and I would not change my experiences for anything. I have enjoyed many hours of skype calls, SG games, pranks, building, staffing, and many other experiences.

I don't want this to be a super long post. Short and sweet is best. I want to thank EVERY person who has been my friend on the server. You are all awesome people and I wish you all the best in life. Stay positive and do what you love.

I want to also specifically thank the HHG Staff Team which I have participated in for 2 years and 2 months and the HHG Build Team (but not iiJam ;) Ban him). It's honestly humorous to me that the skills of website building, staff application managing, and creativity through building would serve me in my jobs and career. See mom! Minecraft did teach me something ;)
Anyway, I will occasionally be around on forums to say hi, and when Ladybug and I get married (December 16th!!) I will make sure to post a few pictures for those interested.

Thanks to everyone! If I tried to tag everyone that has been awesome, I would have this post to page 2 xD But I will say Trenly EPICMATT88 _Smokescreen_ lllllllllll iiJam Zainos and many others have been long time friends that I do want to say a special thanks to

also, #Trenly4Helper2017. He has my full support!

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
It's sad to see you go; but all good things must come to an end. I will really miss you on the server and around forums because you were always a nice guy and fun to play with. To think, I remember the days when you weren't staff but then made one of the longest running time as a staff position and for good reason; you are one of the best. Good luck on all of your future endeavors and I hope you have a healthy life with your wife. Please come to visit sometimes so I can cope a bit ;-;.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
You were truly an awesome player to be a part of the Happy Hunger Games Community Bach, an inspiration to us all :) It really is sad to see you go, I know a lot of players have missed you on the server and wondered too where you have been, but life has been busy for you and I wish for the best in your adventures to come :p You were also an amazing staff member, it was so awesome to have you <3

And good luck to you and Ladybug! :D

PigyMC

You will be missed in the build-team man, after you left will and I showed hard feelings.. You were a big part of the build-team never forget that, I ofc hope that I will still be your bud after this, and good luck in the future man!!! You deserve a great future!!

Lowvex

HEHE TURTLES, First of all pls don't stop loving turtles. Second of all u are a really nice person that helped a lot on HHG especially with my non skilled builds and nowadays there aren't too many people like that and I really appreciate that. I hope you succeed in life cuz u really deserve it! Wish you the best of the best! TURTLES:);)

MineJam

Retired Staff
I honestly wish you the best Bach, If anyone here deserves a good life its you. I hope your wedding goes amazing and be sure to post pictures!!!
Anyways please please please stay in contact with us :c I refuse to let you go :mad:

Shadow_Squadron

Retired Staff
Jeez, another farewell and another massive one as well. Shame to see you go Bach it was great knowing you, I will keep the art you made on one of my plots telling me I suck :p Hope the wedding goes well and be sure to post some pictures for us!

Acromatics

Retired Staff
Ahhhhh not another one ;-;
Bach, you were one of the first staff members I ever met. You have been a great friend on the server and I can't believe you're leaving D: I hope life treats you well. Come back and visit sometimes! We still have yet to meet Ladybug!

youngfloppa

Bach, you were an amazing mod and it was great to have you in the buildteam too. Good luck in life, Bach, never give up and have great fun on your wedding. I just want to say that in a way happy-hg isn't dying, its just changing, old people are leaving so new people have to join, good tip is to never give up.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
This was a literal shock to my heart. Its so sad to see u go :(. But i do know you have lots going on in your life and i hope you are very happy with your current life style!:D Ever since my friends Grace and Liz told me about you, you were my favorite staff member. Even though you don't know me like at all you're awesome :cool: and i hope you visit a lot! Im also trying to get into the build team and i was hoping to build with you rip. Well, Farewell my friend :(

Last edited:

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
why are all the good staff leaving (every staff is good tho). but farewell and good luck on life! :D

im so excited to see the wedding photos

Unitus

Retired Staff
I have no words for this, but we all knew this was coming because of your marriage. A chapter ends a big new one starts, you are a very social person and you have demonstrated that by making so many friends on this server. That will help you a lot in life, and hey maybe in the future Minecraft is still a thing, you can tell your children where you spent most of your time online ;) _Ladybug_ is just like you, I see you guys succeeding in life. Sad that you are leaving this online community, but happy that your life starts. You know my Discord, we can keep in touch. Cheers