• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock A plugin to limit animal farming

brandon2002

I have come across various islands with many spawn animals. Those are entities that cause a lot of lag if no limit is placed.

A plugin should be added that will limit the amount of animals that can be spawned on an island.

Advantages of having this implemented...

• It will improve the playing experience for the players on skyblock. In a sense of having no lag problems, as the plugin will limit how much animals a player can have.

• Configurable plugin, which means that the owner can switch it to so many entities per person whenever he wants.

• It is going to encourage all players to be wise. Example: The limit of spawn animal eggs on an island is 20.
The player won't have 15 cows and 5 chickens. He will have to be wise and have an equal amount of each animal in order to balance his economy that the animals provide.

• Players won't be able to abuse on animals, and the economy of Skyblock will be more balanced.

PS: This is an existing plugin that I have come across before on many other servers.

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Well there are a lot of bugs in 1.9 on Skyblock, idk about other game-modes since I'm mostly on Skyblock, if you're on 1.9 then just switch back to 1.8 and you should be alright

GhettoGoldfish

It would be really cool to add the /bottle command. For those who don't know what that is, It put your xp points into bottles o' enchanting, so you can sell or save it.

AlaskanSkies

By limit, do you mean that you are a restricted a certain amount of animals? I did not know something like that was on skyblock!
At some point one of my island members was unable to breed any animals recently. It said our spawn limit had been reached.