• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global A New Gamemode

Do you want this gamemode?

• Yes I want this game mode!

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No I don't want this gamemode

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Jacky708

I think you should add a new game mode and it should be the walls. I love the walls because its pvp first of all and u are actually on a team when u r pvping. This game also allows you to mine which I like because then you can build strong armour and swords. I think this is a great gamemode for people who like to pvp and build things. This is why I think you should add the walls.

Cinq

Agreed I would love if the wall came to the server, but if Zainos were to make op donator kits I wouldn't. Anyways I think it will be a while until the new gamemode is released since Skyblock was Just Released so yea, we are going to have to wait :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I agree. However, there should be donator kits, yet they shouldn't be op. Perhaps start with a pickaxe, sword, and craft table right away. The power of the tools dependent upon the rank? So members might get wood, tributes might get stone, I'm not sure what ranks are here, peace keeper gets iron, Capitol gets iron with efficiency 1 on pick, and mockingjays gets gold with eff 2 on pick and unbreak 1 on sword. Obviously those could be adjusted.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I agree. However, there should be donator kits, yet they shouldn't be op. Perhaps start with a pickaxe, sword, and craft table right away. The power of the tools dependent upon the rank? So members might get wood, tributes might get stone, I'm not sure what ranks are here, peace keeper gets iron, Capitol gets iron with efficiency 1 on pick, and mockingjays gets gold with eff 2 on pick and unbreak 1 on sword. Obviously those could be adjusted.
You do realize Mockingjay has a worse kit than member right? Gold runs out within like 20 blocks...

evoon

Trusted Member
I like The Walls ALOT so if this got added sometime in the future that would be awesome! :)

Gaby1129

I think walls would bring a lot of more users to the server since it is a popular game mode. Although I don't know if a lot of people would play it. UHC was released and not a lot of users play on the game mode. But maybe I'm wrong. Anyways I would love if walls could be added.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I would rather making The Bridges than The Walls, it's a little bit more original

SAFollis

Trusted Member
They are not really the same, there is no mobs or anything that can kill you, except people. I would prefer the walls of UHC, not a lot of people play it anyways.
The reason not a lot of people play it is because there aren't enough people to constantly play on it. And there are mobs in walls.

Jacky708

The reason not a lot of people play it is because there aren't enough people to constantly play on it. And there are mobs in walls.
Thats why I said, not a lot of people play it so why still have that gamemode when u can have a better one

Fourzies

Trusted Member
That ultra hardcore hype was just like call of duty tbh.. Prerelease of cod: "HYPE HYPE HYPE THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST CoD EVER"-all CoD fans ever - after release and preordered-"oh wow this is cod now huh? shoulda waited for reviews"
cod fans come at me ill fite you at pax

Cinq

Yea I would just cross out UHC even since I voted for it, because in my opinion you really don't even need golden apples, you can just get full iron and win the game, since the lobbys are rarely ever full, and half the players who join always die from fall damage -_- so I would like The Bridges or Walls