• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw A New Adventure Map

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

GemHelmet

We all know and love the Jigsaw map, and as frustrating as it gets, its charm is always there. Level 28 was especially fun, a sort of medieval quest for a collection of items. What if we had an all new adventure map based on this concept? Complete with a storyline, nice buildings, mobile battles and maybe even ;) SIDE QUESTS! It could be formatted so that friends can go on the journey together and feel as if they are in knightly times. Does this sound like a good idea? If it does, please support it so maybe Zainos can see! I think that a new adventure map will bring some spice and will showcase the skillz of Hhg builders and coders.

ParadoxTaco

Ah so like hy- *found with 3 bullet shots to the back of head. Cause of death is suicide.* other than that, good Idea, would love to see this happen.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Quests, custom items, boss battles, groups of friends, hmm. . . I thought I saw something similar in a preview for factions

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Dunno, either the completly new Idea of an adventure map(s) or factions which has been worked on for a while now. Which do you think?
Well factions has been worked on since 2015 and since then 2 game modes (hitman and x-run) have come out so idk; maybe factions isn't top priority.