• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock A Couple Ideas

jawa888

Idea 1. Donators can get more people to there island starting at Sponsor+ Sponsors could have 5 players, PeaceKeepers 6, Capitols 7, Mockingjays 8.

Idea 2. Mines. At spawn there would three portals leading to a huge infinite flat world, but instead of grass, it would be a huge mining world. The first one would be PeaceKeepers+ only. In it you could find coal, iron, and lapis ore. The Next one would be Capitols+ only. In it you could find coal, iron, lapis, and redstone ore. The last one would be MockingJay+ only. In it you could find all the ores of MC(Minecraft) The rarer ones such as diamond and emerald would be very rare and hard to find. Also, the mines are made of stone like a huge stone world with some ores in the ground. The Mines would reset every 15 minutes. Enjoy!:)

Last edited:

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Purpose- 6/10 original- 10/10 very original but then it wont be realy skyblock now would it

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Idea 1: The point of skyblock is survival, not having users PAY you to join. You can not have an entire server in your island, the smaller the more fun. Plus, if you get griefed do not come crying to us.

Idea 2: This IS skyblock, NOT prison.

tl;dr I disagree

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Idea 1. Donators can get more people to there island starting at Sponsor+ Sponsors could have 5 players, PeaceKeepers 6, Capitols 7, Mockingjays 8.

Idea 2. Mines. At spawn there would three portals leading to a huge infinite flat world, but instead of grass, it would be a huge mining world. The first one would be PeaceKeepers+ only. In it you could find coal, iron, and lapis ore. The Next one would be Capitols+ only. In it you could find coal, iron, lapis, and redstone ore. The last one would be MockingJay+ only. In it you could find all the ores of MC(Minecraft) The rarer ones such as diamond and emerald would be very rare and hard to find. Also, the mines are made of stone like a huge stone world with some ores in the ground. The Mines would reset every 15 minutes. Enjoy!:)

That isn't much of an upgrade from peacekeeper to Capitol. Capitol should at least be able to get gold and diamond.

Idea 1: The point of skyblock is survival, not having users PAY you to join. You can not have an entire server in your island, the smaller the more fun. Plus, if you get griefed do not come crying to us.

Idea 2: This IS skyblock, NOT prison.

I completely agree. While the mines would be nice, it ruins the gamemode. Griefing is also a key point when deciding whether or not to add people. And yes, If you only have one or two people on an island, it is more fun.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
If prison comes out, you'll love it. (It's getting materials from a mine that resets constantly)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I like the idea of a VIP perk to be able able to have more ppl in your island cuz maybe u have 5 or 6 friends and want to all play all together and you cant, I may do this.
But regarding to the mines, Chris is right, this isn't a Prison server

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I like the idea of a VIP perk to be able able to have more ppl in your island cuz maybe u have 5 or 6 friends and want to all play all together and you cant, I may do this.
But regarding to the mines, Chris is right, this isn't a Prison server
What would what rank be able to go up to what? I was thinking sponsor, 5; capitol+ 6.