• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global 2 New Additions That Should Be Added To The Hhgn!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
#1: The dropper

•MC Edit this dropper in: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/advpuzz-the-dropper-2-new-levels/

•VIPS get armor

•ADDICTING GAME THAT PPL WILL RAGE ON!!!!!!

#2: /AFK

•Says: [PlayerName] is now AFK & [PlayerName] is now longer AFK (if they move that is!)

•Useful and helpful if some1 doesn't say, "I'm AFK!"

•Educational Purposes (LOL JK! just felt like sayin dat to make them even! xP)

Screenshots:
Screen Shot 2015-04-04 at 7.03.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-04 at 7.04.06 PM.png

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Dropper sorta seems like one of those buildit/oitc games except that even less people would go on it. It'd be better as a parkour map in parkour.
AFK was removed because of spamming. People could spam /afk continually and spam the chat

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Dropper sorta seems like one of those buildit/oitc games except that even less people would go on it. It'd be better as a parkour map in parkour.
AFK was removed because of spamming. People could spam /afk continually and spam the chat
well, u can make a 10 min cooldown!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Wait, we suck! Y can't u just put it so its like a music disc, but u cant here it like i did in da picture and if ppl spam it, only 1 well show up!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yes I can add Dropper as a "parkour" map :D Both Droppers 1 and 2

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
=D Pls add it ASAP, oh and btw, can u just put like a hidden button or somethin like somewhere secret and it opens a lil hatch that has meh head? just for da fact that I CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA!!!!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Please don't post multiple posts in a row :( Just use the edit button
=D Pls add it ASAP, oh and btw, can u just put like a hidden button or somethin like somewhere secret and it opens a lil hatch that has meh head? just for da fact that I CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA!!!!
Chances are you won't get your head there, especially since you didn't make it. Sorry