• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed 2 me's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxyz

Trusted Member
when i try to connect to hhg it says im already connected. my ign is: xXGamerGirl321Xx if that helps. please help

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Maybe you were lagging and you didn't last disconnected from the last time. Just re-connect again after few seconds and it would work, not a bug

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Maybe someone is potentially using your account then. Quickly change your password and security questions and try again!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
when i try to connect to hhg it says im already connected. my ign is: xXGamerGirl321Xx if that helps. please help
It happened to me a lot, when it kicks me out or when my internet goes down, I loose connection, and if my internet is really bad and try to log back in, it says that I'm already connected, but if I just wait a bit and try again, I'm fine, so I guess it's normal..

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Maybe someone is potentially using your account then. Quickly change your password and security questions and try again!
:eek: REALLY?! But like, it happens to me only when the internet is really bad, when everything stops moving but I can move, and when I break blocks it drops nothing, which means that I already lost connection but my computer/minecraft hasn't realized yet, and I need to wait a few minutes to see "Time out, Connection Lost", then when I log back in it says someone online is using my username... So maybe a bug/glitch? Because my computer isn't very good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.