• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global 2 ideas.

darkwolf_54

i don't know if these are good ideas, or if they have been suggested before, but:

1: can there be an option in creative where you can allow people to press buttons and flick levers but nothing else?

2: in PvP, when you duel you only get 1 coin every time. can you make something like in SCBB, where you can duel people for more coins?

(Also, i dont know if this is global or not :-:)

PigyMC

I like the idea, both of them, all though in PvP farming each other is against the rules for coins, and if the dual in PvP became like the one in SCBB, they would be able to transfer coins from an account to another.
EXAMPLE: If I had all kits, and didn't need more coins, I could give my coins to another person like that, and no one would be able to catch me except the person I'm giving the coins to, and that person would be punished as well then. So why would they do that. But I like the idea about Creative.

darkwolf_54

I like the idea, both of them, all though in PvP farming each other is against the rules for coins, and if the dual in PvP became like the one in SCBB, they would be able to transfer coins from an account to another.
EXAMPLE: If I had all kits, and didn't need more coins, I could give my coins to another person like that, and no one would be able to catch me except the person I'm giving the coins to, and that person would be punished as well then. So why would they do that. But I like the idea about Creative.
good point about the PvP. maybe if people duel they're balances have to be at most 50 coins apart, to stop farming?

PigyMC

good point about the PvP. maybe if people duel they're balances have to be at most 50 coins apart, to stop farming?
If that was to happen, then if 2 new players came on the server to 1v1 each other without being disturbed, wouldn't be able to unless one of them went down to pvp and got like 15 kill streaks, which is difficult for new players duo to the amount of op kids compared to warrior and archer.

PigyMC

Another good point. maybe it can be once you get to a certain level? or should i just give up with this idea
Well it'll kinda be the same thing for new players if it was a certain level as well xD, I don't think more coins in PvP duels would be a good idea, sorry xD