• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed 2 Heart Damage Punch Bug

joexxx6

IGN: Pandanem

When did I discover this bug: Around 19:50 GMT+1.

What is the bug: Whenever I punch someone in pvp it does 2 hearts damage

Evidence:

In which server is the bug located: Kit PvP

Fu3rza

We've already seen this bug before, we haven't found a way to replicate the bug (I think). All we do know is that if you die in another kit that it disables this for a certain amount of time (assuming 1 day). This bug can also happen to some kits like Grim reaper or fire bender, I've seen it in Aang. Although there have been multiple reports about this, we have tried to fix it but nothing has worked.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
We've already seen this bug before, we haven't found a way to replicate the bug (I think). All we do know is that if you die in another kit that it disables this for a certain amount of time (assuming 1 day). This bug can also happen to some kits like Grim reaper or fire bender, I've seen it in Aang. Although there have been multiple reports about this, we have tried to fix it but nothing has worked.
I haven't seen it in a while though

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Will keep investigating. Nevertheless, this only applies to punches so technically using a weapon is better anyway, making this bug pointless to exploit even if you have it...

JakeIsBoss

Will keep investigating. Nevertheless, this only applies to punches so technically using a weapon is better anyway, making this bug pointless to exploit even if you have it...
Zainos, This glitch can also happen with kits without wepons (Swords axes pickaxes and bows) Grim reaper also ahs the chance of this happening as its wepon is a hoe.