• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

19 years old....

_Radique_oo7

First day of November!!!!!Yeah!!!! I hope everyone had a great Halloween, got lots of candy! Probably none of you know but on November 4 I'll turn 19 years old! Two more years till I can drink! That's a joke. Just wanted to add also too that I got hired at "Target" store! Wish me luck for my orientation! Hopefully soon I'll start playing HHG to meet all of you wonderful players! Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
First day of November!!!!!Yeah!!!! I hope everyone had a great Halloween, got lots of candy! Probably none of you know but on November 4 I'll turn 19 years old! Two more years till I can drink! That's a joke. Just wanted to add also too that I got hired at "Target" store! Wish me luck for my orientation! Hopefully soon I'll start playing HHG to meet all of you wonderful players! Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Congratz :) I'm currently super busy with school (I have 12 finals next week and the week after lol, school is ending) but I'd love to get to know you sometime!

me32305

If you're actually 18, well... your writing skills are terrible. I did have a great Halloween though. My costume was "Hillary Going To Jail" I wore shackles and a Hillary mask.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Ending ending!! I still have the whole year to go!
Why do people forget that every country has a different culture :facepalm:

Your B-day is on Nov. 4th too?!? My brothers is on the 4th and he will also be turning 19! WTH!
Why'd you freak out over something like that? It's just a coincidence, relax xD

If you're actually 18, well... your writing skills are terrible. I did have a great Halloween though. My costume was "Hillary Going To Jail" I wore shackles and a Hillary mask.
You don't have to judge people's writing skills. I'm 14 and sometimes I purposely write like a 5 yr old, because I find it fun, what's wrong with "bad" writing skills?

me32305

Why do people forget that every country has a different culture :facepalm:

Why'd you freak out over something like that? It's just a coincidence, relax xD

You don't have to judge people's writing skills. I'm 14 and sometimes I purposely write like a 5 yr old, because I find it fun, what's wrong with "bad" writing skills?

Do you flame over everything? I never said something was wrong with it, I just jokingly said his writing skills suck.

ChildMusher69

Happy birthday coming up!
upload_2016-11-1_19-28-13.jpeg

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
A lot of people have the exact same age and have the same birthday, the chances aren't "extremely low" xD It seems so normal to me
Well to meet someone on this server with the same age is extremely low. ofc there is people with the same B-day but the chances of meeting that person on the exact same place is pretty low.