• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Draw It .

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I personally do not care for pixel art as skywars maps. To me they show an improfessionalism in building.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I agree, pixel art maps can be nice, but nearly always they are beaten by other styles of maps. Pixel art maps usually take a lot less time, and are less detailed ans in depth...

Especially with the new skywars update, i think it is crucial for our maps to be detailed and high quality

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Also, not everyone is as professional as you, Trenly.
Happy-Hunger games has a high quality standard. Which is why it can be difficult to get into the build-team. If we start forgetting this standard, and accepting builds that don't meet the same standards as the high-quality maps on Happy, then the server would start looking less and less professional.
Personally I don't really like pixel art, and as _Bach_ Said, Pixel art maps are nearly always beaten by other styles of maps.

So i'm sorry, but this map has been declined.