• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global .

Trenly

Admin
Admin
There isnt really anything that can be lowered about the permissions. It would basically be mockingjay. I disagree with this idea also because One of the reasons the applications are so difficult, is that they are ensuring that HHG gets high quality builders. This is necessary to keep the server at the high standard it has set already.

Tuut

Trusted Member
There isnt really anything that can be lowered about the permissions. It would basically be mockingjay. I disagree with this idea also because One of the reasons the applications are so difficult, is that they are ensuring that HHG gets high quality builders. This is necessary to keep the server at the high standard it has set already.
^^^^^^^^^

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
100% ditto to what Trenly said.