• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global 1.9 Update

1.9?

• Yeah man! We totally want duel wielding and a cool down time for fighting!

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No we should just stick to what we were doing and be normal

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters

Nonze

What I believe would be cool, is to code the server to support 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9, and everyone will be happy (if this type of coding is even possible) I have seen 1.7 and 1.8 compatibility before, but now with a 3rd version, we would have to see
If the sever could make it wear cool down was taken away I think the pvpers would be satisfied

iiCrunch

gross plz not 1.9 ;-;
like i fine with the elytra it pretty cool but everything is disgusting lol

ParadoxTaco

Honestly, i feel 1.9 update will advance the server highly. The new blocks can advance building, the wings could be a rare find in a skywars chest, the potions and arrows could allow tons of new kits, The Shield and dual wielding will allow more advanced pvp. The pvp timer, at which you act like its rocket science to remove, What you can do is use a command block to create a custom sword, which allows you to alter damage, attack speed, and more. You can set the sword time to about 9.5 if im correct. And everyone knows what can be done with command blocks can be done with plugins. So honestly i dont see the problem. Even with afew flaws, imagine all the new gamemodes, kits, abilitys, and more.

Zekerundo

1.9 is a load of trash with its cooldown hitting nonsense, and has to be one of the worst moves minecraft has ever done. And Xist_ is 110% right, if we are going to go fully to 1.9 with the cooldown hitting garbage (Im pretty sure you can disable it) Then the pvpers of the server will almost fully take their leave. Combos will not be a thing anymore, because itll take about 8 years to kill someone when they have to do the shortest and least powerful hits possible to keep it going, doing next to no damage, they will literally just have to weave about and slap the player, and hope that they have missed a swing and have to cooldown. Its just worth mentioning that if the server moves fully to 1.9, me and my G's (Almost all the the good pvpers on the server) are leaving. I mean I will admit, the duel wielding is a good idea, and ill be happy for that to be added, but this stupid cooldown thing will overpower that in stupidity and annoyingness.

(Done in order from the list)
>This is why it will infect the server so much. (Yes, I mean infect)
>Pvp itself has 1/5 of the users of parkour, but Pvp counts for Hunger games, skywars, hitman, mobarena, UHC and bridges as well as the actual pvp gamemode. So if you add all of them up, its a hella lot more than parkour bro, just saying.
"Yeah no, there isn't any risk. (maybe play other gamemodes before making assumptions?)."- Maybe you should think about what I just said and re-write that. Also come to think of it, you need to play pvp as I've played all gamemodes a lot, and you haven't really tried pvp properly am I correct? I think I am, so please do before saying this.
"bwahahaha"- I wouldn't be laughing if I where you.
>Once again, the reason why it will ruin the server.
>...Do I have to say it?
>Once again, pvp takes up most of the server altogether, you cant just count the actual gamemode, because it wont just affect that. Also, if you stop judging it on the old, pvp gamemode isn't actually one of the smallest gamemodes. True, creative, parkour, skywars, and more of the time jigsaw and skyblock are more popular. However, drawit, the bridges, mobarena, scbb, UHC, kotl, oitc and most of the time hitman are less popular gamemodes than pvp, and yes, that does take into consideration of the capping of the amount of people in gamemodes. So your statement is false, as pvp is not one of the smallest gamemodes.

You'll need to read this bro.

No, just simply... No.
the cooldown isn't much at all. its basically the same as before.

_Link

the cooldown isn't much at all. its basically the same as before.
giphy.gif

Colemac2233

Why is this poll even in existence ? it should not be a decision, they will eventually have to update even if they do not want to, it will take time yes, but there is not an option really, unless they want a downfall of players wich would put a halt to zainos money flow....

Nonze

Why is this poll even in existence ? it should not be a decision, they will eventually have to update even if they do not want to, it will take time yes, but there is not an option really, unless they want a downfall of players wich would put a halt to zainos money flow....
It's in existence bc people want to discuss about the future of the servers pvp..... and also u said that it would take time to go to 1.9 it took them 1 day to update.