Happy-HG Forum

obsidianwolf9999
obsidianwolf9999
Don't mind him he just likes to mini mod everything... When he also breaks the rules himself....
LadyOP
LadyOP
I didn't mean to give him hate, so please don't type nothin' mean bout him. Just a lil annoying since he told me on a dead thread (apparently) that he was reporting me.
P
Phoenix____
He does like to mini mod a lot... It gets quite annoying.
obsidianwolf9999
obsidianwolf9999
Wasn't trying to bring hate just like don't mind him....
P
LadyOP
LadyOP
Shaded_Raven Wasn't telling ya you were, just didn't want any to start.
Omnisent
Omnisent
Guys, please be kind. jawa888 is a good friend of mine in real life, and I do admit, he does mini-mod, but at least be nice about what you say. I'm sure one of you has mini-modded before too.
P
Phoenix____
Literally all we said was he mini mods. So, calm please. xD
LadyOP
LadyOP
DekuXenox MWAHAHAA I MINIMOD ALL THE TIMEZ!!! Lol jk, I do report people but I normally ask them not to do the thing I report them for. And I'm sorry if you found any offense in this dude, we didn't mean to be rude.... just sharing our feelz :P
MysticMusician
MysticMusician
Yeah ok, but he literally mini-mods all the time. it's not like even every once in a while, all the time.
obsidianwolf9999
obsidianwolf9999
I don't go on forums to talk so I don't mini mod people
obsidianwolf9999
LadyOP
LadyOP
Well Moi was referring to on the server
Omnisent
Omnisent
Cello____ what did I just say? And I thought Phoenix wasn't like you. I thought you were better :/
MysticMusician
MysticMusician
I know what you said...but technically, I don't really have to abide by what you said. Also it's not really like I said something terrible like "oh he's a jerk and I hate him" and then talked trash about him...
P
LadyOP
LadyOP
By Odin's beard, ne'er before hast one of my posts had so much drama
P
Phoenix____
Don't worry, Deku likes to make things into an argument. xD
MysticMusician
MysticMusician
Deku likes to hate on us. <3 we love you too