_Link
_Link
yes pls
Tbucs19Gaming
Tbucs19Gaming
YEs Anti Gravity Bae
SAFollis
SAFollis
You mean low gravity right? Because anti-gravity is impossible in Minecraft (at least, smoothly) and the moon still has 1.6 ms/s^2 gravity. (Earth has 9.8 ms/s^2. But a moon map = Epicz
_Bach_
_Bach_
There is a command block method of doing zero gravity, but I would probably have minor gravity as SAFollis said...
I like the effect of Jump Boost II and Slowness I...
_Bach_
_Bach_
End stone and gravel would be my blocks of choice methinks :)
Cptcreeper64!
Cptcreeper64!
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
Kaios
Kaios
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
MC_ProYT
MC_ProYT
ill make it first!
iwasakoala
iwasakoala
AWSOME
_Bach_
_Bach_
MC_ProYT nice try. #cantcompete lol
MC_ProYT
MC_ProYT
without the gravity! >;)
SAFollis
SAFollis
Minecraft can do anti-gravity (not very well but possible, and only singleplayer) while zero gravity isn't realistically possible without a mod/plugin. If it is possible please show me how.
MC_ProYT
MC_ProYT
it is! but its rly hard! well, its, OK, u just get teleported in random places right next to u with barriers blocking ur fall! ;)
SAFollis
SAFollis
That's not 0 gravity... 0 gravity is where you can't move unless you're next to something, you can go in any direction, you don't fall down, nothing.
_Bach_
_Bach_
MC_ProYT Command block magic <3 I can simulate -50% gravity in minecraft :) I'll even have it so that it stops one you enter a building. xD

Secondly, map is already underway :D Finished the terraforming yesterday, and will probably start on spawn and surrounding objects tonight or tomorrow :D
MC_ProYT
MC_ProYT
.. idc bout the gravity, i just wanna make the map..
Kaios
Kaios
MC_ProYT it's not your map to make. It's Bachs idea AND his map. It's not your idea.