Happy-HG Forum

justcharli
justcharli
rain is so soothing to hear
Chickenrage249
Chickenrage249
Sick of rain? Hah, we Irish get it every day pretty much. It’s definitely not that bad imo
Om1210
Om1210
Do you know how deadly rain can be? Every year there are 556,151 car crashes due to rain. Not to mention the people who catch pneumonia and die from rain.
Om1210
Om1210
Also, when rain freezes you can slip on ice and break your neck.
Chickenrage249
Chickenrage249
Well we happen to have some of the worst drivers here, barely any accidents (Surprised by that actually), also people die from pneumonia, etc, because they ignore their symptoms and don’t bother get it treated. It’s an entirely different story if your getting monsoons.
Om1210
Om1210
Yes, but you can't change the fact that rain is deadly. And people actually do die from catching pneumonia from rain.
Om1210
Om1210
One million Americans suffer injuries due to ice and 17,000 Americans die per year from slipping on ice.
Chickenrage249
Chickenrage249
Maybe you, I or anyone can’t change that fact, but in your own way you can. Wear suitable clothing, always. I’ve had pneumonia when I was 12, I caught it at the right time and just needed antibiotics. Some people are dumb enough to ignore the symptons thinking it’ll blow off until their hospitalised or dead. Don’t ignore a heavy cough with mucus if it’s non stop, I know because I had it.
Chickenrage249
Chickenrage249
Now with the ice, don’t do anything stupid, watch your footing and pace, simple. Don’t let global statistics pull you down, you have control over what you do