Happy-HG Forum

javathor
javathor
There making Nutella milkshakes :)
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
"for some reason" we all know that reason.
jallybee
jallybee
YAY, and "Sure..."
Z
Zelistra
Ally help me I'm kinda obsessed with Nutella
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
She is gonna make you more obsessed...
Z
Zelistra
Oh right
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
Also, Nutella is, lets just say, not the best thing to be eating... especially when you are trying to get skinnier...
Z
Zelistra
I thought you were against me on that
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
I'm basically neutral now. Also doesn't mean I want you to get unhealthy I'm trying to get you to do exercise lol.
Z
Zelistra
You don't want me to get skinnier but you want me to do exercises, it doesn't make sense to me
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
Yea it does, and nope not the entire reason. It's fine to get skinny, but I disagree with the reason as to why. If someone wants to get skinnier because it will make them "look beautiful" then I disagree with that. If someone wants to get skinnier for health reasons go right ahead.
Z
Zelistra
My health is just fine and you're making me do exercises o_O I mean just look at the fact that I get sick once every 2 or 3 years while you get sick like every other month
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
Yea just wait in like 10 years, you are gonna have a lot of fun. Also, not really talk about sickness wise. I am talking about like your muscles, bones, and heart. If you don't take care of them you are gonna get injured really easily. Also in the future that could cause many problems and more severe diseases.