Happy-HG Forum

Kuiah
Kuiah
Why mention it if it's personal.
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
That's why I said personal so you all know I am not gonna say the specific reason. And I said that due to the fact that there is people who will wonder and do care about whether or not I am on. To which if you don't have anything of value to add I would ask you to please move on.
Kuiah
Kuiah
Well since this is a platform on which I can express how I feel, I do not really have to move on from anything. But anyway, I have personal "problems" as well, just as most common people do. Twins?
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
This situation is different due to fact that I am often on and a staff member people will be wondering where I have disappeared to. So I thought instead of messaging everyone separately it would be convenient to message everyone at once. And since I also know some people will want to know why I decided that it would suffice to put that there.
Zeronite
Zeronite
(´ー`)
Kuiah
Kuiah
I'm not wasting my "personal" time to read this so goodbye.
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
Thank you, that's all I asked.
Kuiah
Kuiah
I never saw a question, but since I read the 1st sentence out of five, what about Masterfireheart. He must have a lot of "personal" problems since he joins once a blue mooon.
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
May I ask what you are trying to achieve out of this conversation? You don't seem to have any goal in this conversation. Just that you seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing.
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
Also, yes indeed he has personal problems as do all. But he spends a lot of time on Discord. That is where he has formed his community. Which I respect him for. Not everyone can take charge of many people and for a community.
Zeronite
Zeronite
y no hi bac? D:?
AppleGlacier
Kuiah
Kuiah
Why ask if you can ask then just state it anyway... But if you must know, absolutely nothing. See, it's basically "self entertainment", and since this is the internet, people can easily turn and walk away from the monitor. I suggest we both do that in order for you to not get fed up with any further remarks of mine.
Zeronite
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
Indeed it would be best for us to both leave it here. Although, I would recommend in the future to not make remarks unless they are for the purpose of making a person/world better.