Happy-HG Forum

Smartie747
Smartie747
IKR BUT WHY DID CHEWY -3- SHOWED HIS RAGE (ANGER) AT THE END? btw he's SOO funny xD
Reactions: iiJam
iiJam
iiJam
Yeah. It was sad after Finn, Rey and Chewy came back from destroying the Starbase. When Rey hugged General (Princess) Leia, it played Han and Leia's love song D:
Did anyone else notice that :(
Tuut
Tuut
Bro. Did any1 notice the grave next to luke in the last scene
iiJam
iiJam
Ooo! No? I was just like OML THIS IS SO EPIC. I wasn't even expecting it to end like that XD
Reactions: Tuut
Unitus
Unitus
I was expecting it to end like that all along, the movie was basically based on finding luke, obviously they would find him
sunshinebabyy
sunshinebabyy
R.I.P. Han Solo *Crei Crei*
touh
touh
Aabreyy you just ruined someones experience that was going to watch it. Good job.
Tuut
Tuut
Tbh you'll still love the movie no matter what. Its that good.
Smartie747
Smartie747
Yea... Han Solo's Son is Ugly :/.... I think Dark Vador is uglier ( Just my opinion)
Tuut
Tuut
^^ Hahaha wtf that has nothing to do with the movie. U spelled Vader wrong also.
Smartie747
Smartie747
Yea it's the dumb autocorrect so not my problem -_- and yea I know but my brother though that Dark Vader had no head... and I was like... Ur imagination is too big -_-
Unitus
Unitus
Smartie747 and you haven't seen Darth Maul yet :3
iiJam
iiJam
^^^^ Ihuba... Lmao I warned people about spoilers in another status update. So it's their fault if they read these comments
Reactions: touh
touh
touh
Well i already watched it so R.I.P For the poor souls that saw it ;-;
touh
touh
1 liek = 1 prayrs
Smartie747
Smartie747
Yesterday, i went to see the movie, then I discovered THAT I WAS WATCHING THE 8TH EPISODE AND I WAS LIKE! NO WHY!? I WANTED TO SEE THE FIRST 1 to THe 7TH
Unitus
Unitus
The new movie is the episode 7 not the 8
iiJam
iiJam
Lmao, what Smartie?
Episodes 1,2 and 3 is the Prequel trilogy
Episodes 4,5 and 6 is the original trilogy
And the new movie (The Force Awakens) is episode 7.
Episode 8 and 9 aren't even in production.
Smartie747
Smartie747
Oh ok @-@ this kiddo is spinning around
Unitus
Unitus
Luke kills Darth Vader (his father) :3