• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Merry Christmas Guys!

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
I would just like to take a moment and say Merry Christmas to all of my friends, all of my staff friends, and to those who I don't even know. Zainos I know you probably get told this a lot but you're amazing sir. I respect you as much as I respect my parents, my boss, anyone. I really look up to you sir, I appreciate all you have done for me, for the server, and for everyone. I know it isn't easy, trust me, I know. But, your efforts have not gone unnoticed, you do absolutely so much for everyone and this server. I know it takes up a lot of your time and once again it is so appreciated. When I joined the server Factions wasn't a thing, Hitman wasn't a thing, we had the basic SG maps, no leader boards, none of that awesome new stuff. Happy has come so far since I joined, its better, nicer, and I love it even more than I did then. Once more, thank you sir, love ya! o/ imtotallychris Bro, you were the first staff member I talked to, the first one I met, you're awesome dude. When you interviewed me for staff, it was so laid back and fun. You made staff quite the experience for me and it was a blast. I'm sorry drama got in the way of our friendship. But I'm happy to be back and that won't happen again. I love you man, and I hope you do well with your finals. o/ unitus Dude I love you so very much, you make me feel at home every time I'm on the server. You're my best friend on here. You're always there for me, you always team with me, I was there for Jesus, I was there for the name before that. lol. I've been there and will be here through all your random name changes c; You've come so far since I met you, you've done absolutely amazing with the revamp on the maps and I know you don't get told this all that much. But the server and I appreciate everything you do and everything that you are. You're a sweetheart and I love you bro. _Bach_ bro it has been amazing getting to know you since I came back, I'm always very happy to team with you when we play SG. You do an amazing job on staff and I'm so very proud of how far you have come! Love ya o/ EL3CTR1CST0RMXV Bruh, you're my bruh. I am grateful to have met you and you're an amazing person. Thank you for all you do for the server, also, kicked your butt like twice at SG so HA! Julehhh Hey sweetheart, thank you for always being there, believing in me, and supporting me. I love you dear! SAFollis Hey man just wanted to say thank you for supporting me, being my friend and visiting my server. I really appreciate you being someone who I can call friend. iTut Welcome to the world of being someone who I enjoy being around, hanging out with, and being my friend. I appreciate you being so nice and being my friend. You're to op in SG ;) I love you guys, Merry Christmas to all of my HappyHG friends and to those of you who I do not actually know. I hope you all have happy holidays, and thank you all for supporting this amazing server! o/