• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit pvp poll

Do you like pre of post update kitpvp?

• Total voters

Willeeklund

Now i personally do not like the new kitpvp update since it made donor ranks less worth. Please vote honest if you like the update or not.

Willeeklund

Everyone has diffrent opinions. I think it is fair until you take in to consideration that the donators some like me donated 110 dollars to the server. That is alot so i would say it is fair.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Everyone has diffrent opinions. I think it is fair until you take in to consideration that the donators some like me donated 110 dollars to the server. That is alot so i would say it is fair.
You may have donated, but at some point we have to draw a line as to not make our server Pay-to-win and drive away our defaults. This update has made the game way more balanced and fair. Everyone starts at the bottom and works their way up, VIP's just have exclusive kits to their ranks the can unlock. The only reason I could see anyone not enjoying the update as of now (No offense to anyone) is because they aren't good at pvp and then there is the fact of infin kills people.

Unitus

Retired Staff
About this update, I really liked how before with spy I could rekt any kit, now it is kinda harder, but i'll take the challenge, so I'd say I like the update :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
With many gamemodes, there's plenty of room for donator perks, but they shouldn't be such that the game depends on it.

In original pvp, a default would almost always loose, especially to God for mockingjay.

There are still kits like God exclusively for mockingjay, but you have to work for them and gain coins. This makes the system more fair and balanced.

Defaults and ranked players alike have many, many kit options to make for a more creative gameplay. The update also makes ranking up more fun and original with classes and ranks to ascend through :)

AL_THEGREAT

I think it did make it more balanced and fair. Before if you didn't have a rank you'd get REKT. IK because even before I even played Kit pvp I was playing in facs and joncena42 was spawn killing me when I went home to my base. And went I first went to pvp he also killed me and diamondjordan with the OP Kit. Now we're friends but I don't want anyone going through that. It ruins the minecraft multiplayer experience altogether that you have to pay money to be overpowered, because at the time I was not only new to minecraft but I didn't have a rank either. That's why I like that the ranks have been balanced in Kit pvp and hopefully soon it'll be balanced in all the other servers on HHG too. And I must also admit this is the reason why I like to team and help ppl. I don't want anyone going through what I went through.