• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Refunding Kit PvP Kits

Should this happen?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

INeedOreos

Hey can you add a way where you can refund kit pvp kits. You should only be able to do it once a month because people could abuse it. What if they bought a kit and they weren’t happy with there kit. And they kinda wasted all there coins that they grinder for or bought! Like for instance the kit Link didn’t impress me I would like a refund that costed a lot of coins so can u add that please.

TrashcanTristan

I'm pretty sure Zainos was considering on adding in a feature to where players can essentially 'rent' kits up to one kill a kit just to see how they work before actually purchasing them.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'm pretty sure Zainos was considering on adding in a feature to where players can essentially 'rent' kits up to one kill a kit just to see how they work before actually purchasing them.
Yep, that's coming very soon! For now however there's still the preview option for every kit so you can see everything it contains before purchasing it!