• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Prediction Game

Chickenrage249

While I never shot a legitimate firearm once in my life (Thanks to this country I’m in...), I have shot my friends 1:1 airsoft replica with the EXACT mechanics of a real 12 gauge shotgun, so I’m gonna have to say true

Next person is fully trained in use of all firearms (including grenade launchers)

_Ladybug_

False, but I want to be! I have shot many firearms in my time (When you live on a farm you learn young) but do not have a license of any sort. I want to get one soon!

The next person remembers who I am. Lol

MysticMusician

The fact that this still exists after all this time makes me feel like I need to join in since coming on the forums
True

The next person likes Avocados.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
The fact that this still exists after all this time makes me feel like I need to join in since coming on the forums
True

The next person likes Avocados.
False. (They're vile)

Next persons favourite colour is either:
Blue
Green
Pink
Yellow
Red

Chickenrage249

Um false? I don't do roleplay

Next person lives near a farm and goes cowtipping
Random fact of the day, cow tipping isn’t actually possible on your own. They are too heavy, so you will need some sort of equipment and possibly a few people, and by that time they would have already suspected you

false

next person likes art
50/50, I don’t like doing art

Next person uses metric system

SookTheFabulous

The metric system is the only system.

Next person posts on this thread because they still have what they consider to be good predictions, as opposed to doing it out of a sense of obligation to not let go of the only ongoing thread on this site.

justcharli

The metric system is the only system.

Next person posts on this thread because they still have what they consider to be good predictions, as opposed to doing it out of a sense of obligation to not let go of the only ongoing thread on this site.
ratina

next person has a nintendo switch