• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Unban every year

EnderLord

I don't know if this was told before or it might sound pretty absurd but I think we should have a unban to every banned player who played Happy hunger games every year, I mean we all deserve a second chance, We all make mistakes or just get a little out of hand, There are people who purposely just wants to get themselves ban and there are people who make mistakes like getting themselves muted for being toxic or ban for alternate accounts. There are many people out there still waiting to get unban even though it might be useless, there are mournful people sitting on their chairs starring at their monitor waiting to get unban. So please show mercy amongst us all and give us a second chance.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Yea I definitely disagree, if we did it every year then we'd just get a flood of rule breakers who'd probably be re-banned anyways. If it has been awhile Zainos has occasionally unbanned people. Also you can always buy the unban fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I also disagree. Although some people do change, others do not. There are people who have been banned for reasons that would be inherently harmful to the community if they were unbanned. Additionally, it is the responsibility of the players to read and follow the rules. Most of the time, there are multiple warnings or temporary punishments before a permanent punishment. In the punishments which do result in an immediate permanent ban, it says so very specifically in the rules.

As TheDoc1tor said, there is always the option of an unban fee, but I do not think that mass unbans would be good for the server.