• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SKYBLOCK heeeellllppp

TTI123

So i have gotten Career rank (which says that i get an extra 3 restarts), and since i received it have not played skyblock at all, bu now I got on and tried to create an island but it says I have no more restarts. PLZ help someone.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So i have gotten Career rank (which says that i get an extra 3 restarts), and since i received it have not played skyblock at all, bu now I got on and tried to create an island but it says I have no more restarts. PLZ help someone.
When did you purchase your rank?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I was the March 2018 top voter.
That is most likely why. Because you were top voter, you received the rank and the permissions that rank has such as being able to access the ranked parkours, the ability to have extra plots on creative, access to the mob arena classes, /fly in hub, and anything else which is directly connected to the rank. However, Island Resets are independent of the rank. As Zainos said on the discord, "when buying any rank, it gives you 3 additional island resets". Therefore, being given the rank does not give you the island resets, just as it doesn't give you any of the games coins or gems. This is because those items are part of the purchase price of the rank, and voting for the rank is not the same as buying the rank. Sorry for any confusion.