• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

W/E and Capitol access to bigger plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sock_Guy101

Quick question here. Why do Capitols have access to bigger plots and not W/E? Doesn't make much sense to me anyways to have room for bigger projects and not have access to the necessary tools to utilize the bigger space to maximize its efficiency. Not a personal issue, I have access to w/e on 500x500 plots elsewhere for free. Just thought I'd drop this here because of how little it makes sense. If the answer to this question is just because, say it proudly.

PigyMC

Well W/E and a bigger plot has absolutely nothing to do with each other. The bigger plots has been granted to the Capitol ranks so that they can create bigger plots for themselves, bigger creations, show their creativity more, Ofc it would be so much easier with W/E but that would kinda take most purposes of Mockingjay away, and when those perks are gone, let's start throwing the Voxel Sniper from Panem rank down to Capitol as well. If it happened that everything would be granted to you in the same rank, then buying the next rank would be meaningless. Either way, no one says you HAVE to create the 500x500 plots, it's your own choice if you wanna make something BIG or small.

Status
Not open for further replies.