• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Can panem players get more updates?

justcharli

Its a 200 rank and the only new stuff we have got is our monthly rewards, what are mostly just emotes, /condense and the ability to transform as your pets. as its a $200 rank, i feel like it should have updates more frequent. even just recycling things like /invsee and /workbench will be a harmless edition to the panem rank. pls me beg i wan updat >: ( and tell me if im wrong about the updates thing, the only updates i remember is those. sowey if i sound greedy ;-;

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Panem has a lot of perks. Yes, it is a $200 rank, but that doesnt really change that it is just another rank. If I am not mistaken, it is the only rank that has even received updates at all recently. All the perks are listed in the store, just like all the other ranks. Adding things like /invsee or /workbench would make treasurehunter in skyblock have less value for panems

justcharli

Adding those was a suggestion, i'm just saying, a lot of other servers update their ranks, i won't name them. but if i had a server and made a $200 or even $100 rank, heck id update it every 2 months or so. i realise my post was me just being greedy from staying up all night, but W/E on skyblock has been disabled for atleast 2 months or maybe even more. and W/E on skyblock was probably the biggest panem perk. and we can't use it ;-;

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Good point, please post any suggestions you have for new Panem perks and I'll consider them :)
And regarding w/e, it's being worked on, it will be back very very soon!

PigyMC

Zainos how does the W/E work? is it like [EXAMPLE] If I went to the end, and did //cut around a obby pillar, then I would get all of that obby in my inv?

If I happened to get an additional Buff from some of the treasure hunters in Skyblock, as Thomp said [EXAMPLE] /workbench, or /invsee, or something else Idek.... I mean it is in reality DOUBLE as many money than the Second highest rank after all, perks etc should be doubled in a grade of fair, yet better way.

justcharli

Good point, please post any suggestions you have for new Panem perks and I'll consider them :)
And regarding w/e, it's being worked on, it will be back very very soon!
Maybe /Ast (the armour stand thing on creative, but on skyblock) or maybe the ability to make a 2nd public warp? like /is w zainos 2. and a creative perk could be /enderchest?