• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Game Suggestion

xocookie

I think that hhg should add bedwars because on other servers they are getting more people because bedwars is a fun game that people enjoy. Secondly, I think bedwars would help create more population in hhg!

iwasakoala

As much as this is a good idea, wouldn’t that make this server like ever other server with bedwars? Some of the games (servers) that hhg has are like others but they have their own .... stand out originalitY

Not saying it shouldn't happen but it kind takes away the originality of hhg

(This is confusing but I hope someone understands xD)

michalthekid

Trusted Member
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/suggestion-on-new-game.20700/
its like the second last thread
and as many have said, even on the thread i just linked, why would bedwars make the server more popular?
why would people pick a small server to play a gamemode if they could pick a bigger one where they wouldnt have to wait ages for enough people to join?
i believe in hhg
i think the popularity will grow when factions are rereleased.
but until then, no popular gamemode will help.

Chickenrage249

I think that hhg should add bedwars because on other servers they are getting more people because bedwars is a fun game that people enjoy. Secondly, I think bedwars would help create more population in hhg!
How many threads are there now about this? 3, 4?

Did you not see the other threads? Hmmm, it seems like people don’t bother reading other threads about the exact same thing, but decide to make another thread about THE EXACT SAME THING. Or maybe some are saying “o, let meh wastee other peoples time for something that noone cares bout”. Why even make your first thread about adding something BEFORE reading other threads. We don’t need 6 yr olds ranting on about this

If these threads keep being made, they will be ignored completely.

Chickenrage249

It may bring more players but why would they come here to play it? Give one good reason.
I agree 100%. Players wouldn’t go to a server with Bedwars on it that has a tiny community and that half of them are inactive. They would obvi choose a server with a much larger community, and way more gamemodes. And plus, you can’t simply “add” Bedwars, the staff must put time and effort into programming and the build team need to constantly make new maps, which is wasting their time. Basically, this is a lose, lose situation. Put loads of time and effort into something that will result in nothing or, something that will help the server by like 2%. They need more time for much more important irl stuff.

I’m literally spitting out stuff that has been said before, there’s no point arguing now, everyone else has spoken, and it’s a no, end of.

McChess

bed wars/cake wars or whatever you want is the worst game mode ever. I hate it so much. No thought was put in into the game mode. It would be more fun if there more risk in dying. The only "fun" part in the whole game is when your bed is gone so you have to bee careful not to die :/

JakeIsBoss

bed wars/cake wars or whatever you want is the worst game mode ever. I hate it so much. No thought was put in into the game mode. It would be more fun if there more risk in dying. The only "fun" part in the whole game is when your bed is gone so you have to bee careful not to die :/
That is only your opinion and most of us like the game mode. Also I agree that the server does NOT need bedwars and will gain popularity when factions comes back.