• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock squid spawner not spawning?

CaliberMag

I asked a helper on how I could make a squid spawn with the spawner and he said to google it, To which I did and nothing came up because It's a custom spawner. Does ANYONE know how to use it besides "placing it in water" as I've done a million times?

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Um don't squids spawn naturally? One of my friends had a squad spawner and it was just like water coming off of a platform if I remember correctly

CaliberMag

Um don't squids spawn naturally? One of my friends had a squad spawner and it was just like water coming off of a platform if I remember correctly
The point of making a spawner work is to make a farm for it. If it doesn't spawn squids, Then how will I make a fast spawning farm?

Zelistra

Trusted Member
The point of making a spawner work is to make a farm for it. If it doesn't spawn squids, Then how will I make a fast spawning farm?
I thought squids just spawned in water, I don't think my friend had spawners, and still got lots of ink sacs, maybe it has something to do with the biome and height, I can ask if you want

__Joni

Im to 99.9 % sure that you Need to place some water near the spawner for it to work cuz they dont really like the air that much they only will spawn in water. ;)

CaliberMag

Im to 99.9 % sure that you Need to place some water near the spawner for it to work cuz they dont really like the air that much they only will spawn in water. ;)
Or like I said before, anything else beisdes "placing it in water". I understand it needs water, But what else am I missing?