• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Goodbye HHGN (For good this time).

Ivy_

Wow I never thought I would be making a thread like this... As the name suggest, I'm being forced to leave HHGN because of a false ban (Im not going into detail on that its too much) until I can find the money to buy an unban if I have to. I am really truly going to miss this server because it was my absolute favourite server because its not too small and not too big so everyone knows each other. I just wanted to say bye to some of my best online friends and staff from this server.

Acromatics: You are one of my favourite staff members on this server and I hope we will still keep in touch through discord.

Universalz: I know you were part of my ban but I forgive you and its not entirely your fault. I will miss you a lot.

starliit: Jamie I am going to miss you so so much. You are an amazing person and I hope if you ever get discord we will still talk and stay internet friends.

Swirlz: DJ you are a great builder and a great friend. You are so funny and i am going to miss you so much.

iiAvous: Connor ilysm you are amazing and I wish we had been friends for longer. You are truly amazing and I will you a lot. Remember, h o l d m y w a t e r.

Entrusted: Joel you are an amazing builder and such a cool guy. I wish I had gotten to spend more time with you. I will miss you.

Keknek: You are so funny and like I said about Joel, an amazing builder. You are really dank tbh.

DontSmile: Alexis you are amazing. My best memory of us together is when me you Casper created the squid hangout with a giant pool in it.

aestheticnemo: Nemo we haven't known each other for very long but you are just amazing. I wish you the dest life my fren, don't forget to do your parchar.

sisterbax: Bax you are my favourite sister. I hate my own sister. No but seriously you are hilarious and i will very much miss that.

DreadMau69: DreadMau I will miss our arguments so much. I will miss you very ironically.

awesomegirl5198: awesomegirl I will miss reporting you every time you came online fren.

Ngl I cried a lot whilst writing this because I am going to miss every single one of these people so so much <3

From your 2 year HHGN veteran,

shoooketh <33

Update: Declined again :/ I'm sorry but I guess this is goodbye for good unless I'm able to buy an unban. Love you all <33

Update again: GOOD NEWS!! I talked to Zain and he agreed the ban was incorrect and lifted both iiFrance and I's bans! So so happy to be back my frens <33

Last edited: