• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Staff Aperation Plot ! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_NerdyDaCute_X

I came up with the idea for a staff aperation plot these staff work for this server to be amazing and wonderful thanks to a annoying spammer kid for giving me this idea :D This is on my 11th plot (/plot visit _QueenMystic_ 11) These are the screenshots to show the staff my love for them and there awesome hard work! <3 ;)
2017-08-23_23.36.12.png
2017-08-23_23.36.22.png
2017-08-23_23.36.39.png
2017-08-23_23.36.49.png
2017-08-23_23.36.54.png
2017-08-23_23.37.02.png
2017-08-23_23.37.13.png
2017-08-23_23.37.28.png
2017-08-23_23.37.36.png
2017-08-23_23.37.42.png
2017-08-23_23.37.48.png

MineJam

Retired Staff
That i can greatly agree with.

tbh staff here aren't even active LMAO
I have a job, I go to school, Have to clean my pool twice a week, have to workout obviously, Interact with family, and I play other games besides Minecraft, Sorry if we can't be on exactly when you are to meet your needs of being your definition of active ;(
Even though Im still on the server for 4+ hours when I do come on the server.
And we would obviously be more than welcome to add way more staff and we are always actively looking for new staff but the problem is the average age on the server is like 12, not old enough to apply for staff. But people that are young can play on the server all day because they have 0 priorities besides there 7th grade classes. So if I played the server all day and didn't see staff on 24/7 I would probably say they're not active as well ;)

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I have a job, I go to school, Have to clean my pool twice a week, have to workout obviously, Interact with family, and I play other games besides Minecraft, Sorry if we can't be on exactly when you are to meet your needs of being your definition of active ;(
And we would obviously be more than welcome to add way more staff and we are always actively looking for new staff but the problem is the average age on the server is like 12, not old enough to apply for staff. But people that are young can play on the server all day because they have 0 priorities besides there 7th grade classes. So if I played the server all day and didn't see staff on 24/7 I would probably say they're not active as well ;)
we get that u have a life unlike most of the hhg players but if ya applied for staff u should've took in consideration that u would have to be on at least once a day because the server honestly needs it desperately

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
we get that u have a life unlike most of the hhg players but if ya applied for staff u should've took in consideration that u would have to be on at least once a day because the server honestly needs it desperately
I don't think you got the purpose of this post, the purpose was to appreciate what the staff do. Not diss them for what they don't. If you don't like the staff you can message any of them to discuss or message Zainos if you think they should be demoted. :)

Also, hey Nerdy

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I don't think you got the purpose of this post, the purpose was to appreciate what the staff do. Not diss them for what they don't. If you don't like the staff you can message any of them to discuss or message Zainos if you think they should be demoted. :)

Also, hey Nerdy
if u were updated on what i do on this forums u would know i have made many remarks about the staff and some forum posts and i have msged zain once i believe so yeah gracias for ur statements ig also we should stop talking bout this here cuz its getting off topic

MineJam

Retired Staff
When I didn't have as many priorities I was on every day 4+ hours. Now that I have way more I get on around 10pm for a while a few times a week. That's how my schedule works at the moment. Life is a factor you have to consider when staff members get older. If I didn't have work I would be on all the time for hours upon hours. But at the end of the day its a game and my life comes before this game. And I speak for other staff members when I say that last part.

jcdentonswh0re69

Oh yeah sorry, what was the point of signing up for staff if you have ALL these priorities?
and if you go to school learn your their, there and they're <3

also we didn't need to hear your entire god damn life story jfc tldr

Exactly, I never really come on the server anymore because c it's pretty boring but what's the point of having staff that aren't even active? LOL

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Oh yeah sorry, what was the point of signing up for staff if you have ALL these priorities?
Because the staff who have priorities are the mature people who know how to deal with things, which shows a good amount of their character. Unlike you, which is why you aren't staff.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Because the staff who have priorities are the mature people who know how to deal with things, which shows a good amount of their character. Unlike you, which is why you aren't staff.
it doesn't matter who's staff or isn't staff what matters is staff activity.. i get on almost every day at 5 PST and then on weekends probably most of the day when I'm awake (oops) and i rarely see more than 2 staff members on for 10 minutes.. but don't get me wrong ik the struggles of a staff member when they are the only ones on.. a retired staff member told me how irrelevant it is to be the only one active and only one on.. this was all just stating the issues of the crappy staff here ;) (the lesser part I'm sure a lot of people on this server can rant to their death abt this)

Status
Not open for further replies.