• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Prison Gamemode

Is this Game Mode Both Favorable and Realistically Possible?

• Yes

• No

• Its Favorable, but frankly not possible

• Its realistically possible, but not favored

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sock_Guy101

Howdy Guys, I just thought of this game mode I've seen on many other servers. I'm sure mostly everyone has played it before because its quite popular. I'm not sure how many times this idea has come up on forums or whether its even realistic to do at the moment. I thought with the game mode Bridges going away It'd be neat to have a Prison server. So I thought I'd bring it up.

How The Game mode Works:
From the information below you can deduce what the game mode is based around.

List of Warps Include:
/p auto - Everyone Gets a plot to build/make a profit on. (Like the Creative server but no creative)
/pvp - Theres a pvp warp where players can battle and kill each other for fun. (Like the Pvp Server but no kits)
/shop - Players go here to buy spawners/crops and other items that are used to make a profit.
/warp A-Z - These warps are the mines which are by default the first place you gather materials and get money
/warp Wood - This is a mine but in place of stone/ores that would be in A-Z this would be the only warp for just wood (all Wood types)
/warp VIP Mine - a mine that has set prices that only donators can have access to.

Overall Purpose:

The overall purpose of the game mode is to collect/gather money which you can use to buy weapons and pvp other players and rank up.

Donator Info:

Apart from access to the donator mine each corresponding VIP rank Member,Tribute,Career,Sponsor...Etc each have their own /kit (/kit Member) these kits include a set of armor which you can use to fight. The command can only be used maybe once a week? I'll leave that up to Zain's disgression

Things To Consider:

This Game mode is similar to Creative except that you have to gather resources yourself instead of having immediate access to all resources like the current creative server.

The Game mode is similar to Pvp given the kits and the pvp arena. Unlike our current pvp server with creative kit ideas the kits in Prison are basic diamond armor kits to fight with.

This Game mode depending on what you guys think of it may not be necessary at all. Since it is similar to both creative and pvp you might wanna deliberate how favorable this game mode could really be or not be. If you like pvp and creative this might be a perfect mix for you.

Apart from the community maybe favoring this game mode the availability of the build team has to be taken into account. I dont know the current status of the Factions game mode but it might not be realistically possible to put this game mode if factions is the main focus right now.

-Sock_Guy101

Sock_Guy101

Btw, if theres any small questions about the Game Mode itself feel free to PM me. Theres a lot of small details I can go into great detail on.

Sock_Guy101

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. I didn't know that was even possible up till this point. If it hasn't been done already I'd suggest promulgating the subject if its really an issue, so that this problem doesn't happen again.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. I didn't know that was even possible up till this point. If it hasn't been done already I'd suggest promulgating the subject if its really an issue, so that this problem doesn't happen again.
Its not really a problem in my opinion. Its more that many things have already been suggested before (sometimes more than a few times) and that people just arent aware of it.

Sock_Guy101

Its not really a problem in my opinion. Its more that many things have already been suggested before (sometimes more than a few times) and that people just arent aware of it.

It might be more efficient for you and the staff team make people aware of the Search so people like myself dont keep repeating the same suggestions. I know i'd find it annoying trenly xD Just a thought!

me32305

Promulgating? Are you serious? Do you have an enclyopedia on your desk? Honestly who uses the words. I have to google search what you're talking about and took AP classes last year. I guess you say what you want eh?

Prison is pretty fun though.

Last edited:

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This just sounds exactly like every other generic prison gamemode you'd find on other servers. What is new and unique about HHG's prison that might bring in new players, and not bore the current community so that prison isn't just another dead server?

Sock_Guy101

Promulgating? Are you serious? Do you have an enclyopedia on your desk? Honestly who uses the words. I have to google search what you're talking about and took AP classes last year. I guess you say what you want eh?

Prison is pretty fun though.

I assure you me32305, I dont say it to sound intellectual. Its just a word I've known for quite some time. The only reason I'd use the word is because its better than repeating the same thing with the same word.

This just sounds exactly like every other generic prison gamemode you'd find on other servers. What is new and unique about HHG's prison that might bring in new players, and not bore the current community so that prison isn't just another dead server?

I think its worth mentioning, the difference between advertisement which is completely up to Zainos, and the game mode itself. I'm all for a unique prison experience but the game mode itself wont attract a single player just by its nature as a game. My point is, apart from the community no matter how favorable a unique experience is or is not, Zainos would have to make a decision and or a plan of action to attract players. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think the percentage of players attracted to the game mode itself compared to real advertisement strategies is small.

Please excuse any of my ignorance I might have in this issue.