• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Zainos Parkour - By Team Technic

Status
Not open for further replies.

joexxx6

Hello and welcome to Team Technic's first ever Parkour map, Zainos Parkour! This Parkour is set inside Zainos' head and includes a mixture of different jumps, such as ice block jumps and ladder parkour.

Name: Zainos Parkour

Difficulty: Medium

Length: Short

Checkpoints: 3

Additional Info:

Built By: Team Technic

Builders: TheSpeedyTurtle_ (Owner of Team Technic)

Tested By: xMessi_Potato (Member of The HHGN Community) and JustTeegie (Member of The HHGN Community)

Found At: /p v TheSpeedyTurtle_ 4

Screenshots:

2017-08-01_20.42.23.png
2017-08-01_20.29.58.png
2017-08-01_20.30.08.png
2017-08-01_20.30.19.png
2017-08-01_20.30.33.png
2017-08-01_20.30.44.png
2017-08-01_20.30.54.png

We hope you enjoy this map and want it to be added to HHGN! :)

-TheSpeedyTurtle_ - Owner of Team Technic

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This map would seem very narcissistic if Zainos were to add it.
There isn't much to the parkour. It's boring and bland, and only inside a square! I get the concept is meant to be inside his head, but as weird as it sounds (because the game is literally made out of squares) you should always try to avoid square rooms - add shape to it. And I get it's meant to be inside his head but the overall concept doesn't work for me.
The map seems very lazily built. Sorry, I really dislike it..

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
This map would seem very narcissistic if Zainos were to add it.
There isn't much to the parkour. It's boring and bland, and only inside a square! I get the concept is meant to be inside his head, but as weird as it sounds (because the game is literally made out of squares) you should always try to avoid square rooms - add shape to it. And I get it's meant to be inside his head but the overall concept doesn't work for me.
The map seems very lazily built. Sorry, I really dislike it..
I agree, sorry TheSpeedyTurtle_ xD

Status
Not open for further replies.