• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Prediction Game

Swagsire101

False, although I do very much like some of them, and I love Pokémon, GO is alright. (I had to say it.)

Next person loves Super Mario.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
True.

Next person hates making snowmen to commit genocide on and then making the perfect snowman so you can't kill it.
Nope, not dying (oh yeah, I'm allowed to reply to threads without it being considered necroposting lol)
Sounds fun, True

Next person likes plain good ol' vanilla survival Minecraft

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
True
Next person plays with mods
Well, both true and false. I used to play with mods ALOT, my favourite especially being both Twilight Forest mod and The good ol' Aether mod. I used to also play a modpack with a friend one time and it had over 130 mods, it was amazing :p

Next person has a favourite boss from the Twilight Forest Mod (Mine being the Ur-Ghast)

PenguinPeople

True.
Next person is concerned for the server because the staff that haven't quit yet are hardly on, the numbers are dropping daily and factions has been in development for ages.

alxyz

Trusted Member
Trusle (I get where you are coming from but remember, most players are in school/college. It's not possible to be on 24/7, also since it's May going to June, we all have finals which kill us. In summer maybe the numbers will go up, but if anyone else has finals then it's a good reasons to stay away from China for a bit.)
Next person Has only 3 weeks of school left