• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Resignation, From your favorite Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I (Storm) have officially resigned from HHG, today April 29th 2017.

I have been apart of the HHG Staff Team for over 17 months now, and have seen so much innovation and changes it's incredible to think that I've been around long enough to see the timeline and differences between the years. I have seen the rise and fall of Survival Games, Seen the evolution of the fishing rod in modern pvp. I have seen 4 different Minecraft Versions since I started out many days ago. I have seen 1000's of players, enjoy themselves across the different aspects of gaming the server offers. I have seen the evolution of many servers like PVP, Mob arena, Parkour, Skyblock, etc. I have seen the fruit of hundreds of hours spent on the server to make it better a better place for everyone to play on. I have seen the changing of guards in the community, with fresh faces marking territory and creating new brotherhoods, in places I have walked on for the many long months I've been here. I have seen Builders become fighters, fighter become builders. I have seen no experience, become "the" experience. I have seen wars, I have seen fights, I have seen friendships, and I have seen love all created on this server. At the end of the day, I don't regret all the time I spent here, as I know the keys will be moving to more capable hands. The owners will work hard and make sure the server lives on with the legacy that its hereby contained. I shall offer my sympathies and thanks to the many players I have become friends with, as without their companionship, I would never have enjoyed the server as much without them.

Ninze (Old Friend, Bought Sponsor :D)
EPICMATT88 (Old Friend, HHG SG Teammates man)
MissDark (Very Caring, Thank you for your support everyday)
Voidstruck (One of the best female pvpers ever)
BachAtItAgain (I hope everything goes well)
_Smokescreen_ (hardest working staff of 2016)
Bleachful (Buy a mic xd)
MineJam (Good luck with Tea, Comedy relief)
Trenly (Amazing Builder)
ImTea (Good luck with jam, comedy relief)
Zainos (One of the most dedicated hard working owners you will ever meet)
AsuhDudes (UHC rivals, But we made a good team too)
JakeIsBoss (Same as above ^)
zthelaw (xd i cant tag u nub)
TaylorMalfoy (Snowyyy? Long time friend!)
Unitus (Huahwi would be proud)
_Georgie_ (I remember the 2k15 days)
Antwony (Bought u peace for your birthday :D)
iimatt52, iikyle52 and iibaemy52 (2k15 guys)
Haileyyy (Another one of my oldest teammates and friends)
Wolfsavior (AJJJ, You were cool man)
lllllllllll (Lucas? Your videos were funny my guy)
iiCrunch (Too bad you quit early, were awesome to fight against)
Viperstrike (Vindshield :>)
TheRealFishhy (Old Teammate)
MrKillacam (old best friend, rip 2k16)
Austin (Was fun to record with, rip 2k16)
Joshuacc (Long time SG rival)
Pierogi_cat (Long time SG ally)

And A Whole many more!

Enjoy your time while you're here guys, This server makes it really easy to meet people. Take Advantage of making friends on here.

As for me, It's time for me to bow out to sea, as I am going to college, working almost full time, and learning how to drive as a start to my future plans this year.

Goodbye, I'll be sure to visit, Fight on o/
~ST0RM, Gabe, EL3CTR1C

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member

I have been apart of the HHG Staff Team for over 17 months now, and have seen so much innovation and changes it's incredible to think that I've been around long enough to see the timeline and differences between the years. I have seen the rise and fall of Survival Games, Seen the evolution of the fishing rod in modern pvp. I have seen 4 different Minecraft Versions since I started out many days ago. I have seen 1000's of players, enjoy themselves across the different aspects of gaming the server offers. I have seen the evolution of many servers like PVP, Mob arena, Parkour, Skyblock, etc. I have seen the fruit of hundreds of hours spent on the server to make it better a better place for everyone to play on. I have seen the changing of guards in the community, with fresh faces marking territory and creating new brotherhoods, in places I have walked on for the many long months I've been here. I have seen Builders become fighters, fighter become builders. I have seen no experience, become "the" experience. I have seen wars, I have seen fights, I have seen friendships, and I have seen love all created on this server. At the end of the day, I don't regret all the time I spent here, as I know the keys will be moving to more capable hands. The owners will work hard and make sure the server lives on with the legacy that its hereby contained. I shall offer my sympathies and thanks to the many players I have become friends with, as without their companionship, I would never have enjoyed the server as much without them.

Bleachful (Buy a mic xd)
Trenly (Amazing Builder)

And A Whole many more!

Enjoy your time while you're here guys, This server makes it really easy to meet people. Take Advantage of making friends on here.

As for me, It's time for me to bow out to sea, as I am going to college, working almost full time, and learning how to drive as a start to my future plans this year.

~ST0RM, Gabe, EL3CTR1C
I'm very sad to see you go, as we have been close throughout the years on the server. At this point simply another friend sadly must go. :(. I wish to you the best in your endeavors throughout college and the rest of your life. But please still take time to visit every once in a while! If you ever want to talk as well I'll be here for at least a few years to come. Good luck and thanks.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff

Bleachful (Buy a mic xd)
Trenly (Amazing Builder)

And A Whole many more!

~ST0RM, Gabe, EL3CTR1C
You were a great comrade to the staff team, Gabe. All of us will miss you, and you have served your duty well, as you did put a lot of effort into your role of being staff on HHGN and we all thank you for being a part of HHGN :) Good luck for the future and visit whenever you want to.

JakeIsBoss

It's sad to see you go storm but you were my favourite staff and it was Always fun playing uhc with you. I hope you have a fun time after your resign. Thank you for joining the Happy hg staff team and working really hard. To this day i still wont forget the day we did the surface challenge. It was always fun playing pvp or uhc with you. Have fun playing other games after your resign :D

Acromatics

Retired Staff
It's sad to see you go, Storm. I wish you luck with everything that may come your way in the future, and I hope you come back and visit sometimes!

cosmologys

Really sad to see you leaving :( You were one of my favorite staff members/friends. I wish you the best of luck in the future, remember to at least visit sometimes! :) ( even though I may not be able to see you again since I'm muted, and I don't get on a lot anymore)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Storm, you have been my Mod buddy for over a year, and you have always been a fun person to be with and work with. I hope your life goes well and I wish you the best of luck in everything you do! May your storm clouds spread to all those around you ;)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
First Wishful, then T3A, now St0rm. . .

It was great having you as a staff member Gabe. I hope to see you on the server sometimes

Unitus

Retired Staff
I remember when you first got staff, you were always on and helping everyone. Strong staff member with vast knowledge of the game, hoping you the best in life

Tuut

Trusted Member
These are the types of resignations I like. Ones that cherish and reminisce the past not dwell on it. I never got to know you very well but u seem like a cool dude. Good luck in your future bro.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
These are the types of resignations I like. Ones that cherish and reminisce the past not dwell on it. I never got to know you very well but u seem like a cool dude. Good luck in your future bro.
I'm not good with goodbyes. But you summed it up pre good.

Cya man!

Bleachful

Bleachful (Buy a mic xd)
Trenly (Amazing Builder)

And A Whole many more!

~ST0RM, Gabe, EL3CTR1C
;( I'm so late and I always had a mic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.