• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Build timelapse - Clock tower

Do you like it

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Nah man, this is crap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I have applied and have been accepted into a trial, tho it has been quite a pain without the tools I am used to working with. I'm glad you like my work :D

Thank you anathema! c:
Which tools are u used to work with? We offer our Builders a wide range of tools, including WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, GoBrush, GoPaint, /hdb, /ast, /bm, Painting Manager, Wardrobe, custom commands such as /blocks to be able to get an item version and place those blocks u can't normally get in vanilla MC such as smooth double stone slab block, and more!
Nevertheless, if you would like to suggest the addition of a new tool to the BT sever, just PM me or iiJam and I'll consider it :)

Good luck!

Bedeh

Which tools are u used to work with? We offer our Builders a wide range of tools, including WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, GoBrush, GoPaint, /hdb, /ast, /bm, Painting Manager, Wardrobe, custom commands such as /blocks to be able to get an item version and place those blocks u can't normally get in vanilla MC such as smooth double stone slab block, and more!
Nevertheless, if you would like to suggest the addition of a new tool to the BT sever, just PM me or iiJam and I'll consider it :)

Good luck!

Thanks, tho I've declined the offer to be promoted into the team.