• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Highest Ks?

JakeIsBoss

I was muted so i tryhard on kitpvp and well i got my first 100ks :D Add proof to yours dont just say in chat
2017-01-06_18-57-28_ink_li-jpg.15994

Attachments

• 2017-01-06_18.57.28_Ink_LI.jpg
    2017-01-06_18.57.28_Ink_LI.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 530

q3hardcore

Retired Staff
Disappointing that a player with full bars, yet inconsistent KB, can rarely manage to kill me.

Some of my highest killstreaks are 60 in Hero and 100 in Link and Black Mamba.

2016-10-14_06.09.07.png

2016-10-25_04.49.50.png

2016-11-29_05.15.17.png

JakeIsBoss

Disappointing that a player with full bars, yet inconsistent KB, can rarely manage to kill me.

Check my channel to see my proof of my "inconsistent kb" and dont complain about it JakePlaysMc And More

iwasakoala

2016-10-14_06.09.07.png

2016-10-25_04.49.50.png

2016-11-29_05.15.17.png
Hhahahaha lukfos popped up in your pms

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Yes, and the reason for that is because you have perfectly delayed kb with AU ping which means people can't really get a combo on you because you kb way later than being hit, which is pretty op tbh.

q3hardcore

Retired Staff
A player with high ping has almost no chance of winning against a skilled player with low ping.
Significantly delayed KB often leads to poor hit registration for the player and makes it difficult for them to avoid being comboed.
EU players actually have more of an advantage as they only have slight KB delay and still get good hits.

JakeIsBoss It's an edit of the Plastic Texture Pack, from the console version of Minecraft. I'm still working on it.

JakeIsBoss

_be i killed you 1 time and you said i had bad kb and would report me. You only report players that beat you then tryhard them. if you look at my vid i dont cheat but you are convinced i do if you want to ss i can
but dont get salty because i kill you 1 time

q3hardcore

Retired Staff
I only report players that I have conclusive proof of hacking. It's difficult to see your KB in your video.
I have not reported you, nor have I reported any players on this server simply because they killed me.
Honestly, I think your KB looking inconsistent to me was likely due to you having unstable ping.

I have significantly worse ping than most players and can still do well against some of the best players on this server.
I don't even try on here. People like you ruin this community. You spam OP kits and argue with genuinely skilled players.
If you don't want me to be "salty" about that, then please either change your attitude or find another server to play on.

JakeIsBoss

I only report players that I have conclusive proof of hacking. It's difficult to see your KB in your video.
I have not reported you, nor have I reported any players on this server simply because they killed me.
Honestly, I think your KB looking inconsistent to me was likely due to you having unstable ping.

I have significantly worse ping than most players and can still do well against some of the best players on this server.
I don't even try on here. People like you ruin this community. You spam OP kits and argue with genuinely skilled players.
If you don't want me to be "salty" about that, then please either change your attitude or find another server to play on.
"Spam op kits" Am i not allowed to use the kit? And i always see you on bm when i come on and you are on. I am allowed to use the kit and i dont "ruin the community" And it takes 2 to argue so if you wanna talk to me about arguing go yell at the other people who argue back. I wont "change my attitude" for your liking and i wont find another server

touh

Trusted Member
oh wow this went from a thread of a person talking about how he got a ks to people giving him backlash because he used a kit that is deemed easy to kill people with, everyone needs to sit down, have a cup of tea, and watch Bob Ross paint.

JakeIsBoss

oh wow this went from a thread of a person talking about how he got a ks to people giving him backlash because he used a kit that is deemed easy to kill people with, everyone needs to sit down, have a cup of tea, and watch Bob Ross paint.
Does it have to be tea? I prefer coffee