• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Turbo Kit

Unitus

Retired Staff
Armor:
Chainmail helm
Chainmail chest-plate
Chainmail leggings
Chainmail boots
Enchantments: A full set of Chainmail has 6 armor bars, while a full iron set has 7 and a half armor bars, I would like it to be enchanted fully to be sharpness 1 per piece, so that it would not be stronger than full iron enchanted with sharpness 1 (spy kit) but yes stronger than full iron kit (warrior kit) so it would be armor between those two kits.
Weapons:
Wood Axe with sharpness 2 (that would deal 5.5 attack damage, .5 less than an iron sword) also with unbreaking infinite

Other:Speed 2 added
Price:
15 kills or 20 kills
Hope you enjoy! This kit is well balanced out, it would be the rival of the warrior kit and spy kit, while being a little bit less powerfull than spy, it has the axe advantage, axes give more knockback than swords so expect to get better combos on players with this! That balances it out! This kit is a good addition because non-rank players now can stand a chance against kit spy and other OP kits! It is a good addition because as well, there are no other kits with chainmail on it so it would be unique! Name of kit:
Turbo
Name of axe: BreathFawn
Note: What does Fawn mean?
Fawn means to beg for something.
See? It would be like begging for living or begging for mercy xD
It could be also, BreathFawner or maybe BreathCraver / BreathSeeker
(The name can be changed to a better one depending of what the commentators want)
This kit is open for suggestions or corrections so feel free to do so! :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Armor:
Chainmail helm
Chainmail chest-plate
Chainmail leggings
Chainmail boots
Enchantments: A full set of Chainmail has 6 armor bars, while a full iron set has 7 and a half armor bars, I would like it to be enchanted fully to be sharpness 1 per piece, so that it would not be stronger than full iron enchanted with sharpness 1 (spy kit) but yes stronger than full iron kit (warrior kit) so it would be armor between those two kits.
Weapons:
Wood Axe with sharpness 2 (that would deal 5.5 attack damage, .5 less than an iron sword) also with unbreaking infinite

Other:Speed 2 added
Price:
15 kills or 20 kills
Hope you enjoy! This kit is well balanced out, it would be the rival of the warrior kit and spy kit, while being a little bit less powerfull than spy, it has the axe advantage, axes give more knockback than swords so expect to get better combos on players with this! That balances it out! This kit is a good addition because non-rank players now can stand a chance against kit spy and other OP kits! It is a good addition because as well, there are no other kits with chainmail on it so it would be unique! Name of kit:
Turbo
Name of axe: BreathFawn
(The name can be changed to a better one depending of what the commentators want)
This kit is open for suggestions or corrections so feel free to do so! :)
Not sure how sharpness affects the protection given by armor.

For 15 or 20 kills it is a good price, but in my opinion, just a tad OP. Maybe 20-25 kills would be better.

As for the naming, I don't get the whole idea of it. Don't really see how BreathFawn fits with the whole Turbo theme. Maybe it would be better named Speed Slicer or something like that.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
As for the naming, I don't get the whole idea of it. Don't really see how BreathFawn fits with the whole Turbo theme.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I saw that. The name of the kit idea is "Turbo", I still don't see how "BreathFawn" or, in essence, "BreathBeggar", fits with the idea of "Turbo" AncheZZ

Unitus

Retired Staff
Not sure how sharpness affects the protection given by armor.

For 15 or 20 kills it is a good price, but in my opinion, just a tad OP. Maybe 20-25 kills would be better.

As for the naming, I don't get the whole idea of it. Don't really see how BreathFawn fits with the whole Turbo theme. Maybe it would be better named Speed Slicer or something like that.
My bad, the armor has protection 1 its a typo, the name you guys can change, what better name you suggest?

Kaios

Retired Staff
I would like it to be enchanted fully to be sharpness 1 per piece
Armor can't have sharpness........................I think you mean protection but if your wanting the armor itself to do damage its called thorns.
I've only ever heard it to mean a baby deer or to show a great amount of affection. But maybe I'm wrong.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Armor can't have sharpness........................I think you mean protection but if your wanting the armor itself to do damage its called thorns.
I've only ever heard it to mean a baby deer or to show a great amount of affection. But maybe I'm wrong.
Yes I mean protection, I typed it wrong it's a typo, the name can be changed! Any name suggestions?