• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Revamp The Dm Arena

Do you agree we need an arena without grass?

• Total voters

Unitus

Retired Staff
The arena that is currently in use is very good, but I have to say it is very hard to place down a Flint and Steel (I know you can place it on grass but it is WAY more hard) So my suggestion is to remove all the grass and maybe some of the trees. The arena doesn't need to be changed just be revamped by the HHG awesome build team. Just make it with more open spaces, and that when you spawn you can see the other 3 players, and while you stand there a count down of 10 seconds. Also make the map so that less people can find a way to camp on it because it has been happening a lot lately. I would like people to comment what other suggestions they have! Thanks :D

Phoenix____

I agree, it is annoying that there is a TON of grass in the death match arena and it is almost impossible to use flint and steel, tnt, cobwebs, anything really, and sometimes even hard to hit people. And the solution to camping players, is to get a tracker compass... Which I'm going to report right now, cause it doesn't work in deathmatch... At least last time I checked, which wasn't too long ago so.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Nice Suggestion! The build team will work in another Death Match arena