• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games New Sg Maps

Should this maps get added?

• Total voters

Unitus

Retired Staff
Okay, so I had this idea of two new SG maps that I suggest to be added to the HHG Network, as they are free to download, but are EXTREMELY good maps, the names of this two maps are: #1 Holiday Resort and #2 Zone 85.
I was thinking I could "Revamp" or "Retouch" this maps making them even BETTER maps.
Just make a google search of this maps and you will be impressed of how good they are. Here I have a video that shows off the maps, the video is a top 5 SG maps, 3 out of 5 maps are already in the HHG Network, the other two are the maps listed above. Note: If this idea gets accepted please let me know so that I can get to the "Revamp" or "Retouch" of this maps, or if you don't want me to Revamp them at all please let me know as well.
I need Zainos feedback on this post, Thanks :)

Kaios

Retired Staff
Okay, so I had this idea of two new SG maps that I suggest to be added to the HHG Network, as they are free to download, but are EXTREMELY good maps, the names of this two maps are: #1 Holiday Resort and #2 Zone 85.
I was thinking I could "Revamp" or "Retouch" this maps making them even BETTER maps.
Just make a google search of this maps and you will be impressed of how good they are. Here I have a video that shows off the maps, the video is a top 5 SG maps, 3 out of 5 maps are already in the HHG Network, the other two are the maps listed above. Note: If this idea gets accepted please let me know so that I can get to the "Revamp" or "Retouch" of this maps, or if you don't want me to Revamp them at all please let me know as well.
I need Zainos feedback on this post, Thanks :)
I'd be glad to help revamp as well. :D ;)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Nice map suggestions! I love them! Would you like me to add those maps to the SG Servers right now or would you guys want to revamp them first?

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I think we should revamp them first
Well I can add them right now if you want but ok, if u would like to revamp them first just send me the maps once you are done and I'll add them :)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I can revamp them anytime, the thing is who can make a server so that everyone can join and help me edit it? trenly PM when you are available for the server hosting :)
The solution is http://coppercraft.co/ the cheapest and best hosting company, proud hosts of the Happy Hunger Games Network ;)
Also, you can even use the code "HAPPYHG" to get a 20% discount and get a server EVEN CHEAPER!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have skype where we can discuss the details. My skype name is kaleb.luedtke I'm the one with the glasses. Available almost anytime. I have already imported the maps

Last edited: